The Thule BackPac 2 is a high-standard, flexible elevated platform-style rear mounted bike rack designed for vans, minibuses, and MPVs.
The aluminium and steel Thule BackPac 2 clamp on carrier is designed for vans, minibuses, and MPVs. It carries 2 bikes as standard and up to 4 bikes, depending on the strength of the tailgate, and with the addition of a 3 bike or 4 bike *adapter. The Thule BackPac 2 can be moved from car to car by use of a different fitting kit. Please note that the Adapter kit specified may vary from one vehicle to another.
- *Increase the load capacity from 2 to 3 bikes by adding the Thule Adapter 973-23.
- *Increase the load capacity from 2 to 4 bikes by adding the Thule Adapter 973-24.
- The raised position of the rack keeps the rear lights and license plate visible.
- All parts in contact with the car and bikes are coated with rubber for extra protection.
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms.
- Firm wheel fixation, thanks to the quick release wheel straps.
- Extendable wheel trays for larger bikes.
- Folds flat for easy storage and handling.
- Locks the bikes to the bike rack (lock included) and the bike rack to the car with a separate accessory.
- A special kit adjusts the carrier to fit a number of vehicle models.
- This product does not have universal fit. Please Contact Us for information related to specific car models.
- Max number of bikes: 2, 3 or 4 with additional adapters.
- Load capacity: 60 kg
- Max bike weight: 15 kg
- Dimensions: 141 x 75 x 154 cm
- Folded dimensions: 97 x 45 x 154 cm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Fits frame dimensions22-80 mm