MotamanOnline.co.uk.com is committed to protecting our customers privacy and take our responsibility regarding the security of customer information (your data or data) very seriously. MotamanOnline.co.uk will be clear and transparent about the information we collect as part of our business model and what we do with that information.
- What data we collect and process about you in connection with you as a customer or user of our website and how that data is obtain.
- What we do with and how we store your data.
- Who we transfer/disclose that data to.
- How we comply with the data protection rules.
TradeSites Ltd is registered in England, with the registration number 5854214 and registered office at 147 Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol BS8 2QR.
What data we collect
Your data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, order numbers, and information about your access to our website.
We may collect your data from you when you place an order with us, either directly or indirectly through a trusted third party, create an account, use our website or social media profiles, or when you contact us.
Specifically, we may collect the following information: Name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number. Information about your access to our website including location and your IP Address. Any communications you exchange with us or direct to us via letters, emails, chat service, calls, and social media.
Security of your data
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data, and to protect it against accidental loss or disclosure.
International Data Transfer
TradeSites Ltd sell to multiple jurisdictions, some of which are not located in the European Economic Area (EEA). While countries outside the EEA do not always have strong data protection laws, we require all payment services providers to process your information in a secure manner and in accordance with UK and EU law on data protection.
Sharing your data
We may disclose your information to trusted third parties required to deliver the services or products you have ordered or for the purposes of delivery or to credit and debit card companies which facilitate your payments to us. We require all third parties to have appropriate technical and operational security measures in place to protect your data.
When our use of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the option to withdraw your consent to our processing and have us remove your personal data at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We keep your personal information contained in your account for as long as you hold the account. You may instruct us to delete your account by emailing email@example.com. Please note that general retention periods apply to any personal data we collected to enter into a contract with you or to perform that contract or because we have a legal obligation to process it.
Cookies and site tracking
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable us to recognise your browser and help us to track visitors to our site; thus enabling us to understand better the products and services that will be most suitable to you. A cookie contains your contact information and information to allow us to identify your computer as you navigate around our site for the purpose of helping you accomplish your purchase. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you wish, you can change these browser settings by accepting, rejecting and deleting cookies. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you choose to change these settings, you may find that certain functions and features of our website will not work as intended. The cookies we use do not detect any information stored on your computers. For more information about cookies and how to stop cookies being installed visit the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the websites. This software does not enable us to capture any personal visitor information.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to TradeSites Ltd, 279 Lodge Causeway, Bristol BS16 3RA.
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and what that information may be and why we are holding and using it.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected. Please email email@example.com if you wish your data to be corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. You may ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish us to delete or remove your data.
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party (commonly known as a right to “data portability”). This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format. Please email email@example.com if you wish your data to be supplied to you in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such a circumstance.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Conditions of Use